A company dealing with retail, commercial and industrial property and Residential Development land in Medway and North Kent.
The senior director is Peter Thomas a Chartered Surveyor with over 40 years experience and knowledge of commercial, industrial properties and residential developments throughout the area.
A proportion of our work is with off market negotiations where properties are acquired sold or lease terms negotiated without the general market being aware.
Peter Thomas is proud to have been the Investment Property Surveyor for Richard Watts and the City of Rochester Almshouse Charities and manage their property portfolio in Chatham, Maidstone and beyond for 30 years.
Primarily acting for private clients, Charities and Trusts to facilitate their property requirements.
- Acquisition of 90 acres of Lappel Bank Sheerness for Sheerness Port expansion
- Rent review arbitration – 53 acres Sheerness Steel site for Medway Ports [now Peel Ports]
- Advice and sale for commercial landowners of Rochester Riverside and Strood Riverside under CPO
- Disposal for the local authority of 11 acres for Horsted Retail Park Chatham
- Advice and active management of Chatham Waterfront and High Street properties for Richard Watts and the City of Rochester Almshouse Charities
- Sale of the bed of River Medway to enable the construction of Medway Tunnel